Nov 28, 2011

victoria's secret Swim

    I splurged a little the other day on Victoria's Secret's website. I needed a new bathing suit, but I bought 3! Well 3 and a half technically because I bought a smaller size in a bottom that I already have from there that's too big. The deals were just too good! I mean I know Victoria's Secret has cheap swim suits but these were on super sale for like $9 each!

    I didn't know what size to order. So I just ended up ordering all XS in tops and bottoms alike, and crossed my fingers that they would fit. I received them in the mail a couple days ago and they all fit very nicely! I'm very glad!
    victoria's secret Swim


    victoria's secret Swim


    victoria's secret Swim

    It looks like a hot pink color in the photo, but I think it looks red in person. I was hoping for the hot pink but oh well, it's still super cute. I love how the top is mostly white and the bottom is reversed in mostly coral.

    The strap of the top is removable so you can wear it as a strapless top as well which is nice for tanning - won't get those tank lines! It did tend to fall down a little, so maybe I needed to tie the back more. The fold over style of the bottom is awesome. I really like the low rise look. It's flattering and does not cut into the skin. I think it's the most flattering of all bottom styles they offer. This set is the most expensive ones I bought at $15 for the top and $14 for the bottom. Awesome!
    victoria's secret Swim


    victoria's secret Swim


    victoria's secret Swim

    The top has built in push up padding which I did not know when I ordered. It's not bad and definitely does the job! Gives a nice cleavage. I like the plaid look, it's very different and cute. I got the jade colored bottoms as shown in this photo, because I like the mismatched look - they do match at the same time! But I didn't get it in the double tie string style as shown above. I got it in the low rise tanga style like this picture below:
    victoria's secret Swim


    victoria's secret Swim


    victoria's secret Swim


    By the way, I actually really like the swim suit in this picture too, but it was more expensive so I didn't get it. Anyway, I just posted it to show the style of the bottom I got in jade. It's like a low rise style but the sides are sort of rouched and you can adjust the width. I actually found that this style cuts into the skin more than the others. But not so bad that it's unwearable. Maybe I just need to tone up more! Haha

    So after I got the green plaid top and the jade bottom, I decided, since they are only $9 a piece, why don't I just order the reverse colors?! That way I can mismatch the jade top and plaid bottom, as well as match plaid top with plaid bottom and jade top with jade bottom. So that way I get 4 different outfits for under $40!

    Hehe so I went ahead and got the jade top in the same style as the plaid top. But the plaid bottom I got the low rise style instead of the low rise tanga style. Confusing I know!Source URL: http://emmeppi.blogspot.com/2011/11/victorias-secret-swim.html
    Visit World Fashion Week for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection