Nov 27, 2011

victoria's secret Bras

    Since I gave birth in August, I have been rotating five sad-looking nursing bras. For a while now, I've been meaning to upgrade to more sexy support systems. But as most new mothers know, there's not a lot of free time those first few months - and when you do get some downtime, you take a nap.

    But last week, I decided enough was enough. It was high time my undergarments made me feel like a woman again, rather than a milk maid. So I made a sojourn to Victoria's Secret to get outfitted for a ultra-feminine bra.
    victoria's secret Bras


    victoria's secret Bras


    victoria's secret Bras

    The first thing I did upon entering the land of lingerie was flag down a helpful salesperson and asked to be fitted. Pre-pregnancy, I was barely a 34B - but her tape measure revealed that, post-pregnancy, I am now a 36D!!!

    I told the saleswoman that I was in search of a bra that would give the girls some serious lift (post-baby, gravity is not your friend). I also mentioned how frustrated I have become with my nursing bras and the fact that they look lumpy under my form-fitting tops. So she introduced me to Victoria's Secret Incredible Bra and selected a few styles to try on.
    victoria's secret Bras


    victoria's secret Bras


    victoria's secret Bras

    In the dressing room, I discovered that the Incredible Bra is aptly named. It's moniker isn't just a clever marketing ploy. It was as if Victoria's Secret read my mind and created a bra just for me. So I snagged the Incredible Demi Bra (for everyday) and the Incredible Front-Close Push Up Bra (for dramatic, Jessica Rabbit-esque décolletage). So what's so incredible about these bras? Lemme break it down:
    victoria's secret Bras


    victoria's secret Bras


    victoria's secret Bras

    The bras have a cushioned underwire doesn't dig, bind or pinch. Both styles I purchased are front-close, which makes it, literally, a snap for me to nurse my constantly hungry baby boy. Last, but definitely not least, both bras feature self-adjusting straps that fit perfectly every time. I don't know about you - but this was the ultimate selling point for me...my bra straps stay slippin' and it drives me insane. The Incredible Bra is also available in a wide range of shades and pattens, which is a nice change from the pedestrian palette of most nursing bras.

    I am beyond pleased with my new bras. Visit your local Victoria's Secret store, try one on for size, and it'll be incredible if you leave the store empty-handed.Source URL: http://emmeppi.blogspot.com/2011/11/victorias-secret-bras.html
    Visit World Fashion Week for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection