Nov 27, 2011

victoria's secret Dresses

    Summer is fast approaching, the weather is getting warmer nights are getting longer and its time to put those cold winter days behind us. Even though I delighted to see the back of winter, I am filled with a little bit of dread. As I pack away my winter clothes and bring out my summer clothes I start to break in to a sweat. Last time I wore these clothes it was pre baby. Lets face it last summer was a right off, I spent my days under a tree wearing a tent to cover up my beached whale appearance.
    This year I am proud to say I have lost all of the 4 stone I gained with Dylan, my body is not really the same as it was before, So those little tummy bearing tops and short shorts are just not going to cut it this year.
    victoria's secret Dresses


    victoria's secret Dresses


    victoria's secret Dresses


    victoria's secret Dresses

    However fear not my fellow Mummies, we are after all Yummy Mummies and we must not hide in the shade in a dress resembling a tent. Its time to do a little shake up of our wardrobes. The first thing I did before even contemplating going shopping to get a few summer bits was to put some fake tan on. Rock Star Tan is an amazing organic tan that has no nasty preservatives in it. It also smells really good. It can cover a multitude of sins and disguises some of those lumps and bumps.
    victoria's secret Dresses


    victoria's secret Dresses


    victoria's secret Dresses

    Luckily there are some great high street shops that have some great summer essentials that are cheap and cheerful. Pennies (Primark in the UK) Zara are all some of my favorites. Victoria Secrets is one of my favorite shops, they have dresses with padding, to help pull those puppies up to their former glory. They have little wrap dresses and t shirt dresses that not only look great but are reasonably priced too. They have a website that you can browse from the comfort of your own home and will be delivered within 21 days.
    victoria's secret Dresses


    victoria's secret Dresses


    You don't need to spend a fortune looking good you just need a few basics that can be worked in with your own wardrobe. A maxi dress (like the one above)is a great way to keep cool and look good on those long summer days running after your little ones. This dress is $59 dollars from Victoria Secrets.Source URL: http://emmeppi.blogspot.com/2011/11/victorias-secret-dresses.html
    Visit World Fashion Week for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection